Thursday

Breathing Room

The bridal soot went so well last night! I can breath again.
I must say, eight people in a small studio with hot lights did not smell pretty folks...
OK, I'm mostly kidding but we where sweating up a storm.
And whoever said that photo shoots where glamorous must have only been looking at the pictures and spent no time around those lights!


I snapped a few pictures with my little camera but it didn't handle the dark room well resulting some very fuzzy pictures.

Hope to share the real pictures soon and will put up information on the dress designer, hair and makeup people and the amazing photographer!





2 comments:

  1. Joanna, I was so glad that you were able to part of the shoot!
    You do stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, Hey I don't know if you remember me or not. I am chelsea's sister. I used to come into the Gardens restaurant all the time. I really love your hair pieces and was wondering if we could work out a deal. I have started a new blog for refurbishing furniture and handmade goodies. I was wondering if you'd like to link or feature each other on our sites and Facebook?? Maybe it would be a good way to drum up business for each other. Let me know how you feel about this.

    ReplyDelete